I’m so excited. I’m picking up my turkey for my Friendsgiving tomorrow morning and I have my plan for cooking (thanks to my mom!). I can’t wait.
Off to shop and cook for another Thanksgiving potluck tonight.
Also, my mom and I agreed on our menu for our Thanksgiving meal (more recipes to be posted after we see how they go next week).
– Appetizers from our family friends
– Onion and Fennel Soup (from Gourmet Today Cookbook)
– Kale and Apple Salad
– Turkey, stuffing, gravy (my mom’s specialities- to be posted after this weekend) and cranberry sauce
– Brussels Sprouts (choosing between two new recipes)
– Sweet potato casserole
– Green bean casserole (not sure about this one yet)
– Pumpkin Pie (from French Women Don’t Get Fat)
Okay, time to run out to the store to get started with the fun.